Thursday, August 14, 2014

The Giver Quartet Bind Up

MY GOODNESS GRACIOUS! This edition of The Giver Quartet (by Lois Lowry) is just beautiful.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/33940336
Isn't it gorgeous? As far as I know, the only place to get this is at Walmart, which I conveniently put a link within the picture, so if you would like to go buy this beautiful thing, just go ahead and click on the picture! When I saw this, I just fell in love and stopped breathing for two seconds. The edges of the pages are red! It's kind of got a classic vibe going on and it comes with a little book mark! Unfortunately, I was unable to buy it, but I am hoping that I will get it for my birthday which is in October. I have been dropping hints like crazy about it to my family. I just thought I would share the beautifulness of this bind-up of the Giver Quartet. And thank you Walmart's website for this glorious picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include your name. Any comments made as Anonymous will be deleted.