Friday, September 12, 2014

Currently Reading: The Help by Kathryn Stockett and Captured by Erica Stevens

I know, I've been putting up here that I have been reading The Help since I started this blog almost two months ago and you are probably tired of it, but I am really reading it this time... maybe. I might only read the first half in time for my assignment for school to be done (it's due Monday, don't judge). And I also started reading Captured on the bus and I am really liking it so far, though the dialogue sounds too formal for how people should really talk. I understand why the royal family would speak like that, but I find it weird that the rebels do, too, especially when they live in caves and the forest But, that aside, it's been pretty good so far and I'm kind of digging the love interest, too... both of them (it's a sort of love triangle and I'm indecisive because they are both good guys so far). So, there you have it. I will have another post soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include your name. Any comments made as Anonymous will be deleted.