Monday, September 8, 2014

News!

I am so sorry I haven't been posting as much lately. I've been so busy with school and homework and all that boring stuff that I haven't had time for blogging, reading, or writing. To motivate myself to blog in my free time instead of staring at the television, I have decided to start something new! I will be calling it Top Ten Tuesdays! I will list my top ten things such as authors, books, heroines, etc. I hope that this will help me get back into the groove of blogging and it will guarantee that I will have at least one post up a week. Tomorrow will be the first Top Ten Tuesday and I am announcing now that it will be... (drum roll, please) Best Books! This list will be hard to compile, but I think that it will be extremely fun as well! Be on the look out for future Top Ten Tuesdays and happy reading!
-Jayne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include your name. Any comments made as Anonymous will be deleted.