Saturday, September 6, 2014

September 6th, 2014- HAPPY READ A BOOK DAY!

HAPPY READ A BOOK DAY. I have a website as my homepage that tells all of the holidays for each day. In case you didn't know, there are more than two holidays everyday. I just like to see what the holidays are, so I went and checked it today and say that it was Read a Book Day! When I saw it, I knew I had to post something about it. I think to celebrate, I will try to finish Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout before midnight. I'm more than half way through and have a little less than a hundred pages left, so I don't think that it will be too much of a challenge. Also, I was thinking about reorganizing my book shelves soon to see if I could have an arrangement that would fit more books. If you would like a post on that, please leave a comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include your name. Any comments made as Anonymous will be deleted.