Wednesday, October 29, 2014

HELP WANTED!

My friend Sarah (From YA Bookaholic) and I are hosting a read-a-thon around the last week of the year to help people wrap up their reading for the year. Right now, I'm not releasing any information, not until it gets closer to the actual read-a-thon. But, we have come to quite a predicament. We only have two hosts! We are looking for four or more people to be hosts for this read-a-thon, so if you are interested, keep on reading!

There are a few things you should know:
  • You MUST have a Youtube Channel about books or a book blog
  • You must be prepared to become Goodreads friends with both me and Sarah so we can message each other back and forth about the read-a-thon
  • You must fill out the form below
That's pretty much it! I hope some of you are interested and I can't wait to see how many of you want to be hosts. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include your name. Any comments made as Anonymous will be deleted.