Wednesday, November 26, 2014

#BookBlogWriMo 11/26- Cheating on Books: TV and Movies

It's so sad to think that #BookBlogWriMo is almost over, but nevertheless, I will continue through me tears!

I'm just going to list some of my favorite television shows and movies and why I love them.

THE WALKING DEAD:
I love this show and it's just awesome and I want it to be on everyday.

(Isn't he just...MWAHHH!!)

MASTER CHEF:
This one is kind of a guilty pleasure for me. I don't know why I love it exactly.


DANCING WITH THE STARS:
I love this show so much because it's just so much fun. The finale was on the last night and I'm so happy about who won. 


RED BAND SOCIETY:
I'm not caught up with it all the way yet, but I am slowly falling in love with it. 


CRIMINAL MINDS:
I love this show. I love it especially because I am planning on being a behavior analyst myself, or just a forensic child psychologist. I haven't seem the past couple episodes, but I've been busy and I plan on catching up soon. 


SURVIVOR:
I haven't really been keeping up with this show, but I've been watching it forever, so I had to include it. 


ONCE UPON A TIME:
It's a twisted version of my favorite classic Disney tales... what could be better?


ARROW and THE FLASH:
I put these two together because they kind of go together and I love them both. I think Arrow is more action and sort of drama and The Flash is more comedic, so I really enjoy that. And they are kind of back to back when they come on.

(Isn't Oliver Queen, like, the best looking human?)

I also like some anime, so I will just list those...

ATTACK ON TITAN:
I'm not fully caught up yet. I would totally be int he Scout Regimen by the way and my brother and I are thinking of saving up some money, getting a bunch friends together, and cosplaying as the top ten and some of the people already in the Scout Regimen so if that ever happens, you guys will hear all about it. 



FAIRY TAIL:
Haven't caught up here either. And Happy is my favorite. 



ANGEL BEATS!:
This show was only a one season and done kind of thing, but I loved it anyway. 


And now on to the movies...

BASICALLY ALL DISNEY MOVIES:
Disney is just the best thing ever....


THE ITALIAN JOB:
I don't know why I love this movie so much, I just do. It's kind of a guilty pleasure. Plus, it doesn't hurt that my favorite actors, Mark Wahlberg, Jason Statham, and Seth Green are all in this movie. 


THE HELP:
Remember how I tried reading the book... well, I love the movie. It's one of the best movies ever made in my opinion. 


INCEPTION:
I don't even have words because this movie is so good. Of course is doesn't hurt that Leonardo DiCaprio and Joseph Gordon-Levitt (one of the best looking humans) is in it.  


GREASE:
It's a classic and I love it so much. 
I think that's it but it doesn't feel like enough. 

That's all for today. Let me know in the comments what some of your favorite television shows or movies are so we can gush together.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include your name. Any comments made as Anonymous will be deleted.