Wednesday, November 5, 2014

#BookBlogWriMo 11/5- Where You Blog

DAY 5!

I usually blog in one place and one place only. My living room. Specifically the big chair that I also read in. I don't know, I just can't blog anywhere else. Sometimes I'll blog right before I go to my first class at school, but not often. It just feels wrong trying to blog anywhere else.

Sorry, I had a difficult time uploading a picture because my internet has been going in and out and I need to look into that, but it's basically the same picture from 'Where You Read'!

Sorry this wasn't a very long post, but I would love to know where you blog and if you can only blog in one spot or you can blog anywhere. I'll see you all tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include your name. Any comments made as Anonymous will be deleted.