Tuesday, December 30, 2014

A-Z Reading Challenge 2015

Hi, everyone. This is kind of a spontaneous post because I didn't decide to do this challenge until, um, right now...

I saw that Sarah at YA Bookaholic was doing this challenge and she asked me to do it too, so I'M DOING IT! Little side note: My reading goal for 2015 is 80 books because I read 90-95 this year, so I'm going to have a little wiggle room with my goal. 

If you don't know what the A-Z Reading Challenge is, basically you try to read books starting with each letter of the alphabet as the year goes on. Another side note: Isn't the picture above awesome? Yes, I did make it myself. This list is subject to change!


An Abundance of Katherines by John Green

Brightly Woven by Alexandra Bracken

Cinder by Marissa Meyer

Dorothy Must Die by Danielle Paige

Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell

Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell

The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman

Half-Blood by Jennifer L. Armentrout

I am the Messenger by Markus Zusak

Just One Day by Gayle Foreman

The Knife of Never Letting Go by Patrick Ness or Kiss of Deception by Mary E. Pearson

Looking for Alaska by John Green

The Murder Complex by Lindsay Cummings or Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs 

No Place to Fall by Jaye Robin Brown

Onyx by Jennifer L. Armentrout

Poison Princess by Kresley Cole

Quarantine #1: The Loners by Lex Thomas

Relax, I'm A Ninja by Natalie Whipple or Ruby Red by Kerstin Gier

Stolen by Lucy Christopher or the other books on my TBR that start with "S" because I have a lot... 

These Broken Stars by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner or This Song Will Save Your Life by Leila Sales or This Lullaby by Sarah Dessen

Uglies by Scott Westerfeld 

The Vanishing Game by Kate Kae Myers 

Why We Broke Up by Daniel Handler or Warm Bodies by Isaac Marion 

The EXtraordinary Adventures of Alfred Kropp by Rick Yancey

The Young Elites by Marie Lu

Memoirs of A Teenage Amnesiac by Gabrielle Zevin (I know I kind of cheated with this one)



That's my list! If you are doing the A-Z Reading Challenge, let me know what you're reading. And if you have read any of these books, please let me know if you liked them or hated them because some of the books I wasn't 100% excited about putting them on my list, so I may need some help to make the list better!

3 comments:

  1. You're doing it!!!! :D Yay!!! :D I've read Cinder, Stolen and Looking for Alaska. Cinder and Stolen were amazing!! And Looking For Alaska was ok too :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I am going to try! I don't think I'll do well though.

      Delete

Please include your name. Any comments made as Anonymous will be deleted.