So sorry I haven't been posting lately, I just haven't really had anything I wanted to post and I have not read a lot lately. I have been writing, though, so that's good. Anyway, I come to you with another post!
This is what I have to do:
- Nominate 15 bloggers which are relatively new to blogging. (*Sorry, but there probably will not be 15*)
- Let these bloggers know that you have nominated them
- Tell 10 random facts about yourself
- Thank the blogger who nominated you (THANKS SARAH)
- Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your post
Facts that are Random
You all probably know a few of these if you read the Behind the Blogger post that I did sort of recently and failed to come up with 50 facts about myself! I'll try to come up with some new ones, though.
- I have a heart condition. It kept me from playing around and doing a bunch of things a normal kid would do when I was little. It was hard, but I'm better now, so it's all good.
- When I was two, I tripped and knocked out one of my front teeth, so I didn't have one of my front teeth until I was in kindergarten. I was adorable, just saying. At one point, I didn't have either front of my teeth and it was near Christmas. I didn't stop singing "All I Want For Christmas Is My Two Front Teeth."
- I really like to cook and bake, but I hate to clean up from it. If I made dinner, I shouldn't have to clean it up, right?
- I LOVE the Walking Dead. It's an amazing show. Yes, it has zombies in it, but it's not about the zombies, it's about the people trying to survive and zombies show up sometimes. If zombies bother you, I would still suggest trying to watch the show, because it is great. And Daryl is the best. My mom was even afraid of zombies I got her to become a hardcore fan of the show.
- I am an actress. I've done a few theater productions and they were fun, but I really want to get into film because I think I would like that better.
- My biggest dream is to study abroad in Britain. I've wanted to travel to Britain for a very long time and I think it would be a wonderful experience considering I've never been overseas once.
- When I was little, I was touring a battleship with my family and there was this vent that went three stories down and I thought it was a good idea to point at it with my foot and my flip flop fell into it. My brother and my dad looked all over the ship for it and couldn't find it. So I walked around the rest of the battleship with only one shoe.
- I have never watched anything on Netflix. I don't have Netflix, so I've never used it.
- I almost died via tornado when I was a child. My mom was driving my brother and I back home from the store. There was a really bad storm, so my mom was driving very fast, trying to get home. So we were speeding down the road when, on the radio, comes a tornado warning. A tornado had touched down and they said it was traveling down my street, so my mom decided to take the quick way home because we were concerned about the house and the tornado would be gone by time we got there. So, my mom was driving faster and we turned onto our street and there was the tornado. My mom put the car in reverse and drove away. We waited a few minutes before we went back and the entire neighborhood was untouched. Just the cornfield across from my house was destroyed.
- I think the future will be better than the present. Right now, my life is kind of crazy and nonstop and sad some of the time. I often think that as time goes on, it will get better and life will be more fun. (Wow, way to be deep, Jayne)
(sorry, but there probably won't be fifteen)
Morrighan @ Elysian Fields Reviews
Wil @ My Bookish Empire
Athena @ IntoTheMindOfAReader
Alma @ Diary of a Booklover
There we go! I hope you found my facts interesting comment below with the weirdest fact about you so we can all be strange together! I will *hopefully* be posting soon!