The Things I Have To Do:
1. Thank the blogger that nominated you and link back to their site
2. Post the award's logo on your blog
3. Answer the 10 questions you've been asked
4. Nominate 10 bloggers
5. Set 10 new questions for your nominees
1. What the weather like where you are right now?
The sun is out, it's cold, and slightly windy.
2. Would you ever go on a book buoying ban or do you really need to go on one?
I would never go a book buying ban ever and I don't really need to go on one considering I do not have any money and when I do get money and I only get two paperbacks until I get more money.
3. What's the next book you really really want to read?
I want to read Heir of Fire by Sarah J. Maas yet, but I don't have it, so I plan on reading the Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michele Hodkin or The Last Olympian by Rick Riordan next.
4. What is the best fandom in your opinion?
The Walking Dead fandom because that is the only one I belong to.
5. Do you prefer books being turned into movies or into television shows?
For me, it depends. Like if Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas were being turned into one of those, I would prefer a television show because I think it would be hard to do the world that the author created justice in only two hours, but for something like the 5th Wave by Rick Yancey, I think would do better as a movie.
6. Favorite reading place?
I like to read in my bed and in this big circle chair in my living room.
7. What is your top OTP?
I have no idea. I like them all! I'll just go with Chaol and Celaena in Throne of Glass because I'm reading Crown of Midnight right now.
8. Do you schedule what you are going to read or do you just go with the flow?
I mostly go with the flow, but if I have made a lot of reading commitments that month, I will create a TBR.
9. Would you follow the hype of a book or steer clear of it?
I typically follow the hype of a book. The only time I wouldn't is if it doesn't sound interesting to me at all.
10. Have you ever read a really hyped book and hated it?
And if so, what was it? I really didn't like Divergent. Maybe I'm missing something, I don't know. I just didn't like the writing, which was kind of boring and simplistic for me. "He made green beans. We sat at the table to eat dinner." I just didn't like it. The story itself was good, but I think it had more potential. I did finish, though, and enjoyed Insurgent more, but I did not finish Allegiant.
1. Alma @ Diary of a Book Lover
2. Tanya @ A Book Paradise
3. Brittnee @ Brittnee Bryan
4. Julia @ The Book of Jules
5. Ashley @ Ok, Let's Read
6. Allie @ Escapades with Allie
7. Katerina @ The Realm of Books
8. Laura @ Blue Eye Books
9. Lauren @ A Blonde Librarian
10. Emma @ Lions, and Tigers, and Books, Oh, My!
MY QUESTIONS ARE......
- If you were let loose in a bookstore, what are five things you would do?
- What is one book you don't remember if you liked it or not?
- Do you like to write yourself? If so, what book/author inspires you the mos t?
- What is your number one tip for read-a-thons?
- If you could play the part of one character in a movie, who would it be?
- Would you survive the Hunger Games? Why or why not?
- Would your rather read only series or stand alones?
- What do your book shelves usually look like?
- How many groups are you a part of on Goodreads?
- Random Question: What song do you wish your were listening to right now?
Thank you again Sarah for nominating me for this award! I hope you all enjoyed reading this post. Have a wonderful day and happy reading!