Wednesday, November 12, 2014

#BookBlogWriMo 11/12- Advice for Newbie Bloggers

Now, I'm not an expert on this topic. I just started three months ago myself. So, my advice might not mean anything to you because you think I don't know what I'm talking about or it could mean the world to you because I'm in your shoes.


  1. Get to know other bloggers. It's a way to spread the word of your own blog and meet some amazing people. 
  2. Join groups on Goodreads. Most groups have a section for you to post a link to your blog, which makes this an excellent way to get views and complete number one.
  3. Be yourself. I know that probably sounds cliche, but it's something you should do. If your not yourself, it's off putting, at least to me. I like genuine people. 
That's all I've got for now and maybe as a become a more experienced blogger, I could have better advice. Thanks for reading. Tomorrow: Another Day, Another Post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include your name. Any comments made as Anonymous will be deleted.