Saturday, November 15, 2014

#BookBlogWriMo 11/15- Favorite Book Blogging Things

I love book blogging. It's perhaps one of the best things that ever happened to me. So, I think I will list the things I love most about it, but I'm not going elaborate once.


  1. The Community: I've made so many great friends and everyone just becomes so close. 
  2. It's an Available Past Time: When I've got nothing to do, it's always good to post some things on the blog.
  3. It's Fun!: I love looking at other people's blogs and writing for my own
  4. Tags: I love them, they are just so much fun to write.
  5. It Gives An Excuse For Reading: I know no one needs an excuse for reading, but if you should be doing something else, but you're reading instead, it makes you feel better because you are reading for your blog.
That's all I can think of in particular right now, but I love everything about the blogging world. I don't know how to explain it. I will see you all tomorrow with another post. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include your name. Any comments made as Anonymous will be deleted.