Wednesday, November 19, 2014

#BookBlogWriMo 11/19- #WaitingOnWednesday TBR books

I making a list for this one, too. I'm really into lists as of late. And on my Goodreads, I have 279 books on my TBR, so I'm only going to do the top ten.

1. In the Afterlight by Alexandra Bracken
OH MY GOODNESS! If I don't get this for Christmas (You hear this Mom?) I'm going to do something I might regret... or might not because I'll have the book. I just recently made one of my friends read the Darkest Minds and she hates me now because of the end and I can't get her the second book, Never Fade, until Monday. MWHAHAHAHAHA! (That was me evilly laughing in case you couldn't tell).


2. The Infinite Sea by Rick Yancey
I've heard mixed things about the second installment to The 5th Wave trilogy (I believe it's a trilogy at least). I fell in love with the first book and I waited a year for the second book and some people are disappointed, so I'm scared, but I still want to read it.


3. The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michele Hodkin
I really want to read this book and I own it, too, but I have to wait until December when Sarah from YA Bookaholic and I will be reading it for Across Blogs, so I can't wait until December (also, you know, Christmas is in December, so....)


4. Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor
I was hesitant at first to put this book on my TBR list on Goodreads because I didn't really know much about it, but I know tons of people who love it so I want to read it too.


5. The Diviners by Libba Bray
This book sounds so creepy and awesome and I WANT TO READ IT!!!! Also, without a dust jacket, it is gorgeous. And I hear there's a second book coming out so I should read this soon.


6. Anna and the French Kiss companion series by Stephanie Perkins
I am probably the only girl in the world that hasn't read these books and I want to because it sounds so cute.


7. Amy and Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson
As you know from yesterday, I love road trip books and this one just sounds cute and at times serious as well and I want it to be read by me.


8. Stolen by Lucy Christopher
I don't know quite why, but this book has always sounded intriguing to me. Yeah, it'll probably freak me out, but it's worth it.


9. Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
This book..... I JUST CAN'T!!!!!!!!!!!!!


10. Miss Mayhem by Rachel Hawkins
I loved Rebel Belle and it had a good closed ending, but there was room for more and there is going to be, so I'm excited!!!! I loved the cover for Rebel Belle, but I'm not feeling the same way about the Miss Mayhem cover.

(I kind of pictured a light purple background with a white high heel stuck in the wall or a pearl bracelet or something girly stuck to the wall with an arrow. Maybe that's just me)


There is my top ten TBR and I will see you all tomorrow with another post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include your name. Any comments made as Anonymous will be deleted.