Thursday, November 20, 2014

#BookBlogWriMo 11/20- #TBT Best Books of 2014

All of the books I've read this year (Nearly 100) were great and I loved this all, but there have been, like 5, that really stuck out!


5. Throne of Glass and Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas
I just recently read these and I enjoyed them so much!!!


4. Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout
I need the rest of the series in my hands right now.


3. The Infernal Devices Series and Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Clare
I grouped these two together because they are by the same author and I wanted to save space so I could have more books on the list. I did read the bulk of the Mortal Instruments books this year and all the Infernal Devices books this year as well. They were great... obviously or they would not be on this list.


2. The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey
I loved this book with all my sole. Unlike some people, I didn't mind the romance, I just found it weird, but not off-putting if that makes sense. I loved all the characters and the mystery. I know that a lot of people saw the twist at the end coming, but I didn't for some reason, but I did know who Evan was the whole time... just saying.


1. The Darkest Minds and Never Fade by Alexandra Bracken
If I had to pick the better of the two, it would be the Darkest Minds, but I loved them both. I have a difficult time talking about these books without rambling, so I'm just going to move on now.



There it is! As I said, I did love all of the books I read in 2014, so if you would like to see all of the books I've read in 2014, go check out my Goodreads (there is a link on the Links page)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include your name. Any comments made as Anonymous will be deleted.