Sunday, November 23, 2014

#BookBlogWriMo 11/23- Book Boyfriend Criteria

Well, I would like to say there isn't much, but I feel like I have high standards... which isn't good, but if the guy is fictional, I can make him however I want! Now, let's get started.

FIRST, let's start with looks, because I want to get the shallow part over with!

I look like two types of looks, I guess you could say. I like the classic blond haired, blue eyed guy or with extremely dark brown hair or black hair with basically any colored eyes. And like, built... if that makes sense. I don't like too tall and slender because it just looks off to me, I like average height (maybe slightly taller) and well built. That is just... BWAHHH!

Now, for the personality stuff. He must have some kind of physical strength (I know that sounds shallow, but I'm a weakling and I need someone that could at least open up a pickle jar). He needs to be caring, compassionate, have a sense of humor (if he has no sense of humor, I do not no why I would want to be with him, just saying), like books, be protective (but not overly so), like road trips because I love them, like music, be giving, and you know... romantic just because. And really sweet. And smart. And friendly, almost to a fault.

Okay, I think that's enough and the major must haves. My favorite book boyfriend that I wish were real is Liam from The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken. I love Liam and I want him in my life. And there's a bonus because he has super powers and another bonus because it's my favorite of all the super powers.

That's all I have for today. Let me know in the comments what your book boyfriend/girlfriend criteria is so we may gush together! Sorry this post is a little late in the day and I will have another post tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include your name. Any comments made as Anonymous will be deleted.