Saturday, November 22, 2014

#BookBlogWriMo 11/22- #ShowMeYourShelves

My shelves are quite interesting. I only have two shelves so I have to store the rest of my books in a dresser drawer. I would have gotten a picture of the ones in the dresser, but the lighting was weird and you wouldn't have been able to see anything.

This first picture here is just an overview of my shelves. That thing in the lower left hand corner is a giant stuffed polar bear that I got from a pretty cool person. And the stuffed animals on the shelves are actually book ends. I know it looks like a child's book shelf, but I am a child inside so it's fitting. If I had a real bookcase, though (which I hope I get one for Christmas) it would look so much cooler!

This is a closer look at the first shelf. That blue thing over on the left says "I Just Awesomed All Over the Place", so I had to have that. And the books in order are Throne of Glass and Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas, Horde by Anne Aguirre, Percy Jackson and the Olympians series by Rick Riordan, The Pirate's Wish by Cassandra Rose Clarke and Never Fade by Alexandra Bracken (I do own the Darkest Minds, but I was loaning it out to a friend at the time) and above that is the Hunger Games series by Suzanne Collins and Monument 14 by Emmy Laybourne. And that hat there is my Los Angeles Lakers hat because as far as I'm concerned, they are the best.

This is a closer look at my second shelf where I like to house most of my hardcovers. Starting from the top and to the left is The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michele Hodkin, City of Bones movie edition, City of Fallen Angels, and City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare (I know it's weird that I don't have the whole series, but there is a super long story behind it that I would rather not tell right now, but I have read all of the series), then I have The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey, The Help by Kathryn Stockett, Safe Haven, The Last Song, and Dear John all by Nicholas Sparks and The One by Kiera Cass.

And that's me in the middle, my mom on the left and my dad on the right. That was taken a few years ago, but I don't think I've changed that much, so... yeah.


THAT WAS MY SHELVES! I will see you all tomorrow with another post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include your name. Any comments made as Anonymous will be deleted.