Saturday, November 22, 2014

Mini NaNoWriMo Update #4

I know I haven't posted Mini NaNoWriMo for a long time, but that's simple because I haven't been writing. But, recently, I have been adding a little bit to the story, but I don't think I will reach my goal in all honesty. So here is the stats!

Current Word Count: 11, 109

Current Number of Chapters: 7 technically (6 chapters and a prologue)

Page Count: 41

WHAT IS GOING ON... Everything is about to go down with the zombies.

Excerpt:   "...And I was scared because I know what this means for me.”
      “What?”
      “I’m not safe anymore.”

Story Element Reveal Time: The prologue is set 289 days after the Beginning. Chapter One starts 5 days before the Beginning, so that's quite a time jump, but were going to catch back up to the Prologue here soon. 

And yes, still no title. I have an idea, but it's not the best, so I'm still working it out. Please let me know in the comments if you are doing better than me at NaNoWriMo because I'm sure you are. Also tell me if you think that excerpt is terrible and I will try to post another one of these in two days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include your name. Any comments made as Anonymous will be deleted.