Monday, November 3, 2014

Mini NaNoWriMo 2014 Update #2

Well, NaNoWriMo has been doing... okay. I wrote all day Sunday and I literally wrote nothing Sunday because I had so much homework and I've barely written anything today because of school. At least I don't have school tomorrow... but I have tons of homework.

Current Word Count: 6,798 (Since I have to write 1,000 words to reach my word goal, I at least made up for Sunday and a quarter of today).

Current Number of Chapters: 3 (Yes, I finally ending the eternity that was Chapter Two)

Page Count: 24

What's going on right now.... I CAN'T TELL YOU!!!

Excerpt: “What’s up?” He asked.
      “I just needed someone to talk to someone because I’m kind of in a bad mood.”
      “What did that idiot do to you?”
      “What idiot?”
      “I don’t know, but whoever made you sad was an idiot.” I laughed.  I know it wasn't that funny, but I had to laugh.  The only other option was to cry. 

Story Element Reveal Time!!!

The main character has three siblings, Bri (the oldest), Campbell (still older than our protagonist), and Charlie (he is only 7 years old).

And I still don't have a title!!!! So, that's been Mini NaNoWriMo so far! Please let me know how you all are doing on your word count and if my little excerpt was terrible. I will have another update for you in two days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include your name. Any comments made as Anonymous will be deleted.