Monday, November 3, 2014

#BookBlogWriMo 11/3- Where You Read

Here is the post for #BookBlogWriMo Day 3!

I read a lot of places. Every morning on my commute to school, I read on the bus and then I read on the way home, too. That's where I get most of my reading done even though it is only, like, ten minutes. But, if I am reading at home, I will read in this big circle chair of comfortable-ness in my living room, or in my bed if I decide instead of Youtube, I will read before bed.

That's what the spot I read at home looks like basically all the time without me in it because someone had to take the picture, right? Usually, it's just my backpack (I had just gotten home from school) and Pillow Pet (yes, I'm a small child at heart), and my coat because it was cold here in America... like everywhere. It's crazy. People in Florida probably felt like they were freezing to death. Anyway, yes that is 1970's red shag carpet and wood paneling. We do want to change out the carpet and drywall, but we just haven't done it yet. For now, I say it just gives the room character.

I know this isn't a long post, but I can't really say all of these places I read because I don't go a lot of places. I don't even read at school because I don't have time! Anyway, if you would like to let me know where you read, comment down below and I will see you all tomorrow! (Wow, I can rhyme anytime. That was lame and I'm ashamed. If you get that reference, you are amazing.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include your name. Any comments made as Anonymous will be deleted.