Monday, November 10, 2014

Mini NaNoWriMo Update #4 (I'm sorry it's been three days)

I forgot to mention last update, that even though I didn't have that much progress with my words, I did start an outline which I didn't have. So, yeah... OKAY!! NaNoWriMo has been decent. I'm still behind though. The thing is, if I don't reach my goal, I don't think I'll call it a loss.

WORD COUNT: 9, 819

CURRENT NUMBER OF CHAPTERS: Six

PAGE COUNT: 36

WHAT'S GOING ON??????? The family is watching the news.

EXCERPT:
"Not only for things simple as a swing, but for the bigger things as well.  Alex was the one that always kept us together, not matter how far apart we were."

STORY THING REVEAL TIME!!!!!!
It's got zombies.... but that's not all

AND I STILL DON'T HAVE A TITLE. Granted, I actually haven't been thinking of one. I have a possibility, but I don't think it's that good. Please let me know how your NaNoWriMo experience is going and I will post again tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include your name. Any comments made as Anonymous will be deleted.