Friday, September 4, 2015

BookBuddy-A-Thon

To give myself a little push back into the book blogging world, I decided to join a read-a-thon. I was actually approached by my blogging friend, Wil, who asked me to be his buddy for the read-a-thon, and of course I said yes! It's a very casual read-a-thon, so there isn't a lot of pressure about it which is good because it takes place during my first week of classes for this year. This read-a-thon was created by Cold Tea and Crumbs as well as Elena Reads Books. There are only five challenges.

1. Pick 3 books and have your buddy pick one for you to read (Wil chose Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo for me)
2. Buddy read a book (We will be buddy reading Code Name Verity by Elizabeth Wein)
3. Read a book with you buddy's favorite color on it (Wil's favorite color is orange, so I will be reading Poison Princess by Kresley Cole, the new editions)
4. Read a book your buddy rated 5 stars (I will be reading We Were Liars by E. Lockhart)
5. Read any other book you want (I will either be reading Maus by Art Spiegelman or Sarah's Key by Tatiana de Rosnay which I've already started)

The read-a-thon will take place September 7-13th. That's next week, so if you want to participate, grab a buddy and figure out which books you are going to read. Your buddy doesn't have to be a blogger or booktuber, they can be anyone; your mom, sister, best friend, a new friend, ANYONE! Just have fun and I will let you know how I did at the end of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include your name. Any comments made as Anonymous will be deleted.