Friday, September 4, 2015

Wow...It's Been A While

If you haven't noticed, I've been gone for about four months. Honestly, I thought about quitting. Blogging was becoming a chore and I was having a hard time coming up with content. But, I've been thinking it over, and decided that I wanted to start blogging again. So, no, I haven't fallen off the face of the planet or something, I was just taking a little break.
Ya'll probably have been wondering what I've been up to. I've been spending the summer doing various things with my nieces and nephew while they came to visit, I've acquired an obsession with The Sims, I've been working on a novel, and (weirdly) I've read more since I stopped blogging. I guess I just had more time.
So, yes, I'M BACK! I've got tons of posts lined up for ya'll and I will be posting once a week to get back into the swing of things. Thanks so much for understanding that I just needed a little break and I am so excited to get back into the book world!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include your name. Any comments made as Anonymous will be deleted.