Friday, December 25, 2015

It's the End of 2015 Read-A-Thon

Now, does anyone remember the It's the End of 2014 Read-A-Thon that I help to host last year? Well, if you do, there is another one happening this year, except for 2015. I've been meaning to post about this for a while now and I've just now gotten to it. Today is Day One, so make sure you check out Sarah's blog since she is hosting today. IT'S NOT TOO LATE TO JOIN. I will have a more detailed post up tomorrow, but I wanted to get this up quickly so ya'll know what is going on. I will also have my post for today up later. I just want to spend today hanging out with my family and playing with all of the things I got for Christmas. If you want more information on the read-a-thon, check out the Goodreads page. It's been a while and I hope to get back into the swing of blogging in the new year.

Thanks for reading and Merry Christmas,
Jayne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include your name. Any comments made as Anonymous will be deleted.