Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Winter Re-Read-A-Thon



(Isn't it beautiful. I designed it myself)

Why, hello again. Fancy meeting you here.

I have news. Fantastic news. Fun news. Wonderful news. I'M DOING ANOTHER READ-A-THON!!! In case you haven't noticed, it's called the Winter Re-Read-A-Thon. We will be reading all of the books we have meant to get to, but just haven't had the time. I want you all to join in on the fun because it's going to be a blast. What's that? You want some details? Oh, okay!

When: The read-a-thon will take place December 22-January 2, the perfect time in the Winter to curl up with a good book. And, yes, it's two weeks, so you have plenty of time to read those old favorites.

Where: The main hub for this read-a-thon will be on my friend, Alma's blog, Diary of a Book Lover as well as the Goodreads group.

How: All you need to do is head over to Alma's blog to sign up! Or, you can leave your name and link to your blog, YouTube channel, or Goodreads page and I'll sign you up! 


How will I be participating? I will be posting daily updates during the read-a-thon and posting news as we get closer to that date, reminding you of things, telling you the challenges and who the hosts will be. I will also be linking to all of the hosts and their challenges so that you can easily access them. I will be posting all of my challenge entries here as well, although I will not be entering giveaways for them or anything. 

Whether you can participate for a day or the whole two weeks, you are welcome to join in on the party. Of course, you can still read books you haven't read before, but the only books that will count towards challenges are books that you are re-reading.

Sound fun? You can sign up right here or you can leave your name along with your blog URL, your Youtube channel or a link to your Goodreads page and I can sign you up! Please, go join the Goodreads group and sign up because it is going to be bundles of fun. If you have any questions, feel free to leave them in the comments or on the "Organizational" thread in the Goodreads group. Also, I may become a host, so that'll be cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include your name. Any comments made as Anonymous will be deleted.