Saturday, November 29, 2014

#BookBlogWriMo 11/29- The Future of You Blog

I don't really want to say all of the things that I think will happen in the future in regards for this blog because I simply do not know. But, I do have hopes. I hope I can meet new wonderful friends and do collaborations and make an impact however small it may be. I hope I can make someone's day with one of my lame jokes if they ever stumble upon my little corner of the internet. I hope I get to blog forever because I love doing this. I know I've only been blogging for a short time, but I find so much happiness in it that I never want to stop.

P.S. Sorry this post was a little late in the day. I meant to write it this morning (I even went on Blogger), but for some reason I decided to play video games (Assassin's Creed Unity, actually) instead.

I hope to see you all again tomorrow with another post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include your name. Any comments made as Anonymous will be deleted.