Friday, November 7, 2014

#BookBlogWriMo 11/7-#FlashbackFriday Blog's First Design

The overall design hasn't changed much since the beginning. The background and logo type part has stayed the same. The only thing that has changed a little is the sidebar. I got rid of two pages on the menu. I added the logos of two of the awards I have been nominated for and got rid of two little things on the side. Other than that, there has been basically no changes. I'm not one to change things.

Also, the way I organize the things I post has become a bit different. I changed the Reviews, Discussions, and Miscellaneous pages to alphabetical order so it was easier to find things. Other than that, no changes.

Let me know in the comments if you change your blog's design often or if you are like me and don't like change. I will see you all tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include your name. Any comments made as Anonymous will be deleted.