Friday, November 7, 2014

Mini NaNoWriMo 2014 Update #3

I know I didn't post this yesterday. I'm sorry I just... didn't for some reason. I think I only posted my #BookBlogWriMo because I remembered right before my first class. NaNoWriMo has been doing good. I'm way behind on what my words should be. I should be around 12,500 words, but I'm not there.

Current Word Count: 8, 388

Current Number of Chapters: Five, I just started Chapter Five, so it's actually only the chapter title

Page Count: 31

What's going on right now?........... The main character just went to sleep.

Excerpt: “'Come on, everyone. Let’s all go to bed.” Dad said.
      “But, Dad—“
      “Let’s go.” No one else protested and we all went upstairs and into bed. I couldn't help but imagine how our little storm could take so many lives."

Story Element Reveal Time!!!!!!!

Everything hits the fan in Chapter 7.

And no, I still don't have a title. I just can't think of one and it's seriously making me mad at myself. Please let me know int he comments how your NaNoWriMo is going because I would really like to know. I love supporting other writers.... Speaking of which, my friend are having a NaNoWriMo meeting tomorrow and we are going to help each other with our novels, so I'm hoping I get tons of work done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include your name. Any comments made as Anonymous will be deleted.