Saturday, November 8, 2014

#BookBlogWriMo 11/8- Your Blogging Tool Kit

Now, I don't consider myself an expert on blogging by any means, but I do have some tricks and tools.

1.) Goodreads
I use Goodreads for almost every post. I use Goodreads to get the pictures I use and if you click on the pictures, it should take you right to the book's Goodreads page. 

2.) Links
I put links on everything. I like to make things easily accessible for you guys so it's super easy to find things and every thing is organized and great.

3.) Friends
Having friends in the blogging world is crucial. If you are doubting about putting up a post, then you can just ask your friends what they think before it's actually up. You can also get the word spread that way because they will tag you and nominate you... and tags are fun so you should definitely want to be tagged in those (and be able to tag other people).

I think that's it. I don't really do anything special or use any special program for blogging. I just use the things Blogger gives me and that's it. Let me know in the comments about some of the things in your blogging tool kit and I'll see you guys tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include your name. Any comments made as Anonymous will be deleted.